Louis A. Johnson VA Medical Center
My HealtheVet is VA’s Personal Health Record (PHR) specifically generated to provide VA patients 24/7 access to portions of their VA health records online. It was designed for Veterans, Active Duty Service Members, and Caregivers. My HealtheVet (MHV) helps you partner with your VA care team. It provides you with opportunities and tools to make informed decisions and manage your health care. This award-winning personal health care database is free.
Specific features in My HealtheVet (MHV) are available to you based on your account type. You can register on My HealtheVet at any time, which can be upgraded to a Premium Account.* A Premium Account status will allow you to log in to securely access portions of your medical records.
Four ways a My HealtheVet Premium Account can benefit you:
- If you are a Veteran who uses the VA health care system, use the VA Blue Button feature to view, print, or download your personal health information such as VA Notes and VA Lab results
- Refill your VA Prescription(s) with a click of the button and track delivery
- View your future VA Appointments (and access the past two years of your VA appointments) at your convenience
- Use Secure Messaging to communicate online for non-urgent matters with your VA health care team and services
This national website is a secure and trusted resource for medical information and news. My HealtheVet provides a way for Veterans to make informed decisions about their health care, allowing them to see trends, as well as monitor other changes in their health (i.e., blood pressure readings, etc.).
* To upgrade to a premium level account, you will need to go through Authentication, a one-time process by which VA verifies a Veteran’s identity, either in-person or online. With an upgraded Premium Account, you can access all that My HealtheVet has to offer. The MHV Coordinator can help you with the registration process and upgrading your account to a premium level if needed!
Register at www.myhealth.va.gov and become an active partner in your health care.
- 1st Floor
- 304-623-3461 Ext. 2567
- 800-733-0512 Ext. 2567
Hours of Operation
- 8:00am - 4:30pm